Friday, January 4, 2013

New Year's Resolutions

√ Lose weight & stay fit. 
I've put on a lot of weight last year due to a minor back problems and frankly laziness. I am my own worst critic, and there's a little voice inside my head that tells me that I would never look good unless I shred off the extra weight. But I'm learning to adjust and i'm determine to live and lead a healthy lifestyle, so I would like to share some tips and welcome you all to take this journey with me. 

Screen Shot 2013-01-03 at 10.23.36 PM

√ Spend less and save more. 
I have been spoiled myself a little too much from the last year ;) It's time to start saving for the future. I'll start by putting aside a bit each month so my piggy bank will be filled at the end of the year.

Screen Shot 2013-01-03 at 10.46.26 PM

 Accomplish my dreams, one step at a time. 
I am a dreamer, not a realist. But dreams are goals with a deadline. Write everything down!! Your dreams will continue to just be a dream if you don't put them in motion. So get moving!

Screen Shot 2013-01-03 at 10.31.15 PM

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment