Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year Glam

Screen Shot 2013-01-03 at 9.25.37 PM

I can't believe 2012 is already over. It was filled with so many unforgettable moments, trips, and memories. But I know 2013 will be as fabulous as I envision and hopefully prosperous, one thing that the new year has always taught is to expect the unexpected and give each day it's own merit.


My friends and I didn't plan anything for NYE, we've decided to just go with the flow :) but the best nights are always the spontaneous ones. I am a sweatpants and t-shirt kind of gal. But since it was NYE, I wanted to go out of my comfort zone and switch things up.

image-5
Top - TJ Maxx
Skirt- Forever 21
Blazer- Express
Necklace- House of Harlow
Bracelet- Gigglosophy
Ring- Windsor
Earrings- Juicy Couture (borrowed from my best friend)

Screen Shot 2013-01-03 at 8.13.21 PM

Two of my favorite things: Skinny girl & sparkles

image

Meet my best friend: Charise

        image-6

Blazer: Forever 21
Dress: Forever 21
Earrings: Forever 21
Necklace: ilycouture
Thank you for reading !

No comments:

Post a Comment