Thursday, December 20, 2012

Glamtini: Everyday Essentials


Screen Shot 2012-12-18 at 11.40.12 PM

Hey gorgeous!!

When did you start wearing makeup? I didn't know how to put on eyeliner until 3 years ago. Lame, I know! But I didn't feel the need for wearing makeup. True beauty should come from within, but makeup can be used to enhance your natural beauty. A little bit goes a long way, of course. These are the products I used almost everyday, but when I am in a hurry, foundation and lipstick would do.

1. Shiseido Sunscreen SPF 55+ This is the best sun screen I've found. I can't stress enough about how important it is to use sunscreen. It helps to reduce and prevent premature wrinkles, sun spots, and most importantly skin cancer. This sunscreen is great for sensitive, acne prone and oily skin. It goes on smoothly, non- greasy, blend in easily, light scent, and offers great coverage.

2. Bare Minerals Foundation SPF 15- This foundation is great. I normally apply a light coat to even out my skin tone, and use a flat brush to conceal any imperfections. No concealer needed.

3. Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer- It instantly brightens up my under eye area. I also use this to highlighting the bridge of my nose and cupid's bow.

4. Bare Minerals Mineral Veil- I absolutely love this powder. Not only it helps my face to stay matte during the day, but it also gives a smooth complexion and  a flawless finish.

5. Mac Blush (Pinch O'Peach) -  This is the only blush I have from Mac and it's my absolute favorite. I really like the color and can't wait to try out other Mac collections.

6. Nyx Auto Eyebrow Pencil (Brown)-  Some people would prefer eyebrow powder over pencil. It works just fine for me.

7. Nyx Slim Eye Pencil (Black)- I use this mostly on my water line.

8.Cover Girl Lash Blast Mascara- A friend of mine recommended this mascara 2 years ago and I have been loving it ever since. I love the packaging as well as the formula. It doesn't clump and does a wonderful job thicken each individual lashes.

9. Urban Decay Naked Palatte- This palatte is worth every penny. I don't wear eyeshadow on daily basis but I like to use "virgin" in the corner of my eye and underneath the brow bone to brighten.

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment